4 -12s 75/hour, $51,000 13 weeks
Discover the Splendors of Rochester, NY as a Travel OR RN!
Join our esteemed healthcare team and embark on an unforgettable journey in the captivating city of Rochester, NY. Picture yourself surrounded by breathtaking natural landscapes, thriving cultural scenes, and a supportive community that values your skills. Get ready to make a difference while exploring the beauty of the region!
Embrace the Scenic Beauty: Rochester, located on the southern shore of Lake Ontario, is a city renowned for its mesmerizing natural beauty. Immerse yourself in stunning landscapes, including the renowned Highland Park and its famous Lilac Festival, or explore the picturesque Genesee Riverway Trail, perfect for hiking and biking enthusiasts. Get lost in the kaleidoscope of colors during the fall foliage season, a sight to behold!
Thriving Cultural Hub: Indulge in Rochester's vibrant cultural scene during your time off. Experience world-class performances at the Eastman School of Music or the iconic Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra. Discover the George Eastman Museum, celebrating the art of photography, or immerse yourself in history at the Strong National Museum of Play. With a myriad of galleries, theaters, and festivals, your senses will be constantly delighted!
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in nursing.
- Certified OR-RN preferred.
- NY State-approved nursing licensure.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in Nursing.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration abilities.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans in consultation with healthcare professionals.
- Evaluating medical information, as well as providing direct and individualized bedside nursing care to pre-and post-surgery patients.
- Preparing, administering and recording prescribed medications.
- Changing dressings, inserting catheters, and starting IVs.
- Adjusting specialized medical equipment as needed, as well as interpreting and recording measurements.
- Monitoring patients' vitals and reporting adverse reactions to medications in a timely manner.
- Collaborating on discharge planning with the healthcare team.
- Maintaining and updating patient files, medical charts, and health records.
- Adhering to best nursing practices, standards, and protocols.