About the Position:
Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader who truly cares about patient care. We are not looking for an individual who is just looking for their next "job" but someone who wants to invest in a career to ensure that every patient receives the direct and proper care they need. We are looking for a Registered Nurse to care for our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and judgment needed to utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate each patient’s nursing care.
- Demonstrates respect for the rights of all patients and provides considerate, respectful care focused on each patient’s individual needs.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors, and employees.
- Demonstrates a leadership role through clinical practice, supervision and teaching.
- Demonstrates competent clinical and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to assess, treat and care for the unique needs of oncology and orthopedic patients.
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Minimum two-years clinical experience in an acute setting
- Have a current license issued by North Carolina to practice as a registered nurse or compact state license
- BLS required
For immediate consideration submit a resume or contact:
Tyler Garner - Senior Recruiter - tyler @ mleehealthcare.com
MLee Healthcare Staffing and Recruiting, Inc