Acute Registered Nurse - RN
- Demonstrates the knowledge and judgment needed to utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate each patient’s nursing care.
- Demonstrates respect for the rights of all patients and provides considerate, respectful care focused on each patient’s individual needs.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors, and employees.
- Demonstrates a leadership role through clinical practice, supervision and teaching.
- Demonstrates competent clinical and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to assess, treat and care for the unique needs of oncology and orthopedic patients.
- New grads encouraged to apply
- Have a current license issued by North Carolina to practice as a registered nurse or compact state license
- BLS required
For immediate consideration submit a resume or contact:
Tyler Garner - Senior Recruiter - tyler @ mleehealthcare.com