Chemical Dependency Counselor – LCDC
*Must have a valid LCDC License not LCDC-I*
We are currently seeking a compassionate and dedicated Chemical Dependency Counselor to join our team at a reputable organization. As a Chemical Dependency Counselor, you will play a critical role in providing counseling and support to our students who are facing challenges related to substance abuse and addiction.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' substance abuse history and treatment needs.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and provide counseling sessions to address students' chemical dependency issues.
- Implement evidence-based therapeutic interventions, including individual and group counseling, to support students in their recovery journey.
- Collaborate with the healthcare team and external resources to coordinate additional services, such as medical care and community support, to ensure comprehensive care for the students.
- Monitor and evaluate student progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary to achieve positive outcomes.
- Provide education and resources to students, families, and staff on substance abuse prevention and recovery.
- Maintain accurate and confidential records of all counseling sessions and interactions with students.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, or related field.
- Valid certification or licensure as a Chemical Dependency Counselor Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing counseling services to individuals with substance abuse or chemical dependency issues.
For immediate consideration submit a resume or contact:
Tyler Garner - Healthcare Recruiter - Tyler @ mleehealthcare.com
MLee Healthcare Staffing and Recruiting, Inc