Full Time, Sign on bonus up to $10k paid out after 90 days of employment (2 year commitment)
MLee Healthcare is seeking a new grad or experience CT Tech to fill a full-time role with an amazing community hospital that prioritizes excellent patient care. Come join a tight-knit team at a small, modern community hospital that provides resources and support to both their employees and patients which are critical for the satisfaction of all who walk through their doors!
Location: Conveniently nestled between larger cities like Dayton, Springfield, and Columbus, Ohio!
CT Tech Schedule: Full time Day shifts, Five 8-hour shifts per week
- Sign-On Bonus of up to $10,000
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition/Professional Development reimbursement
- Hospital-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings account with employer match
- Employee wellness program
About the position:
As a Registered CT Technologist, you will be responsible for performing CT procedures to produce diagnostic images. Provides procedural-related patient care and education. Maintains records and documentation for procedures. Participates in performance improvement activities of the department and daily management of infection prevention and control activities. This position also provides back-up to general radiology procedures, including x-ray.
- Performs routine and emergent CT procedures by correctly using imaging equipment, related accessories and contrast agents. Upholds radiation safety standards and department protocol.
- Prepares patient and exam room for imaging procedure. Helps patient with appropriate dress. Provides a comfortable, friendly, secure atmosphere for all patients. Provides patient and family education related to imaging procedure.
- Communicates with other caregivers to ensure continuity and appropriateness of patient care.
Maintains manual and computerized patient, department and hospital records. Transfers procedures to PACS or offsite facilities for interpretation by Radiologist. Performs associated data entry and clerical tasks as needed. Responsible for ordering and stocking department supplies.
- Performs and documents equipment quality control according to department protocol. Performs routine cleaning and preventative maintenance. Recognizes and reports any malfunction to appropriate person or department.
- Provides back-up coverage for general Radiology procedures. Available to take call outside of normal working hours.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) registration in Radiography or Computed Tomography (CT)
- Ohio Department of Health Radiologic License
- BLS certification within 30 days of employment
- 2 years of previous experience preferred
A.R Boutari 440.901.1000