(ARRT) CT Technologist
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $60,000 - $85,000 Annual Salary DOE
Bonus: Up to $15,000 for Sign-On / Relocation
(ARRT) CT Technologist Responsibilities:
- Operate CT scanners safely and accurately, selecting appropriate scan parameters for different medical conditions.
- Provide excellent patient care and safety, administering contrast agents when required and monitoring for adverse reactions.
- Evaluate CT images for diagnostic quality, maintain organized patient records, and assist with equipment maintenance and quality control procedures.
(ARRT) CT Technologist Requirements:
- ARRT (CT) Certification
- BLS Certification
- New Grads are welcome to apply!
- Ability to work in a high-tempo large hospital system.
#CT Technologist, CT, CT Tech, Tech, (ARRT) CT Technologist
If interested, apply now and email a copy of your resume to the recruiter below:
Mason Stringfellow Healthcare Recruiter
Email: Mason @ Mleehealthcare.com