MRI Technologist - Full Time (ARRT) - Magnetic Resonance Imaging
MLee Healthcare is seeking a new grad or experienced MRI Technologist for an established hospital near Mansfield, Ohio!
Schedule: Days shifts, 7a - 5:30p (Four 10-hour shifts per week) on-call every 4th weekend
MRI Tech Responsibilities:
MRI Technologist is responsible for performing diagnostic procedures in MRI. The technologist is responsible for all functions necessary to complete the procedures, such as, assessing patient for age and condition specific care, identifying and performing the appropriate exam, and documenting all appropriate actions in a timely manner. Communication and collaboration with all other healthcare team members is paramount. An MRI Technologist performs diagnostic radiographic procedures as assigned. All actions shall be performed in adherence to hospital policy, federal and state regulations, and the highest professional practice standards.
MRI TECH EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
For immediate consideration, apply now or contact me directly:A.R Boutari MLee Healthcare Recruiter440.901.1000
- Graduate of an accredited program for radiology with an emphasis on anatomy, physiology, radiation physics, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Individual MUST possess and maintain a current radiographer license from the State of Ohio Department of Health and a current A.R.R.T. registry as an R.T.
- Specialty license in MRI from the appropriate licensing board is preferred (A.R.R.T) or will achieve specialty license within 2 years.
- CPR certification required.
- Preference will be given to individuals with past hospital experience.
Posted 67 days ago