Full Time evening shifts, Sign on bonus up to $10k paid out after 90 days!
MLee Healthcare is seeking a new grad or experienced Radiology Technologist ( ARRT ) ( R ) to fill a full-time role with an amazing community hospital that prioritizes excellent patient care. Come join a tight-knit team at a small, modern community hospital that provides resources and support to both their employees and patients which are critical for the satisfaction of all who walk through their doors!
Location: Conveniently nestled between larger cities like Dayton, Springfield, and Columbus, Ohio!
Schedule: Second Shift, evenings, full-time
- Sign-On Bonus of up to $10,000
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition/Professional Development reimbursement
- Hospital-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings account with employer match
- Employee wellness program
About the position:
As a Radiology Technologist, you will be responsible for performing radiographic/fluoroscopic procedures to produce diagnostic images. Provides procedural-related patient care and education. Maintains records and documentation for procedures. Our radiology techs can be cross-trained in CT.
Key job qualities/duties:
- Performs routine, emergent, operative, and mobile radiographic and fluoroscopic imaging procedures by correctly using imaging equipment, related accessories, and contrast agents.
- Upholds radiation safety standards and department protocol.
- Prepares patient and exam room for the imaging procedure. Helps patient with appropriate dress.
- Provides a comfortable, friendly, secure atmosphere for all patients.
- Provides patient and family education related to imaging procedure.
Communicates with other caregivers to ensure continuity and appropriateness of patient care
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration
- Ohio Department of Health Radiologic License
- BLS certification within 30 days of employment
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
A.R Boutari 440.901.1000