Multiple Openings for Various Modalities & Shifts
This opportunity is for a driven Radiology Tech who is looking for an opportunity to work at one of the best facilities and teams in the area.
- Capture diagnostic images of a patient’s internal organs and tissues.
- Positioning patients to scan specific areas of their bodies.
- Performing regular warm-up sequences on the CT scanner prolongs the X-ray tubes’ life.
- Sterilizing radiologic equipment to ensure the safety of patients.
- Correctly interpreting doctors' written scanning instructions.
- Administering radiocontrast agents to patients enhances the visibility of internal organs and tissues.
- Evaluating CT scans to determine whether they are of good technical quality.
- Explaining scanning procedures to patients and providing reassurance and support as required.
- Associate degree in Allied Health
Certifications and Licensure:
- ARRT or CVT/CVIT
- Unrestricted license from ODH
- No prior job-related work experience
- One year of experience – preferred
If interested in taking the next step in your career, please contact the following recruiter:
Kara Scherff / Senior Recruiter
Kara@mleehealthcare.com / 785.337.3000