Radiologic Technologist - ARRT
MLee Healthcare has been engaged by a client to recruit a Radiologic Technologist for their growing team in Nevada. Benefits to this role will include a tightknit team, beautiful scenery, and opportunity to grow in your career.
New graduates are welcome to apply
• Graduate from an AMA-approved accredited school
• American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (AART)(R) certificate
• A minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Radiologic Technologist preferred
• Take radiologic films providing quality images to physicians to aid in the diagnosis of medical problems
• Prepare and position patients for imaging and select exposure factors accurately
• Prepare and administer contrast media and medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations
• Interpret physician orders prior to performing exam to ensure optimal study Practice safe radiation protection following hospital guidelines
If interested in this opportunity please contact...
Lynsey Ruiz - Recruiter
Posted 152 days ago