Radiology Technologist ARRT
Motivated for change? This gorgeous western Colorado facility is for you!
As a Radiologic Technologist (Rad Tech)you will perform radiographic procedures to patients in accordance with departmental policy. Provides a variety of technical exams that require independent judgement to apply ionized radiation for radiologic diagnoses.
When you join our team, you're not just stepping into a Radiologic Technologist job – you're becoming part of a community that uplifts and supports each other every day. We know that healthcare requires a unique blend of talent and dedication, and we are fully committed to providing an environment that enriches and rewards your journey including the following program and benefits.
Multiple shifts available, hospital based, competitive pay, sign on and relocation assistance for the right candidate
What’s in it for you:
- This patient centered environment is comprised of a knowledgeable and motivated team.
- Generous compensation for this position.
- Immediate opening for an experienced Radiology Technologist
What you’ll do:
- Prepare patients for radiological procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into a specified position and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- Document patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Ability to prioritize work, manage time wisely and adjust to changes in work volume and projects.
- Ensure operation of radiology equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, requesting repairs, maintaining equipment inventory and evaluating new equipment/techniques.
What you need:
- Associate degree in radiologic technology from an accredited/approved school is required.
- Registered Radiologic Technologist (RT) with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Experience in a directly related area is preferred.
For immediate and confidential consideration, email a copy of your resume to the recruiter working on this search.
Cristian Garza / Healthcare Recruiter
Posted 67 days ago