ASCP Laboratory Manager - Histology Supervisor
Strong leadership, great pay, and affordable housing options are just a few of the benefits this role has to offer. Apply today to get a full overview of the location, setting, and benefits this position has to offer.
This is a community where patients and colleagues are treated as family.
Histology Supervisor Qualifications:
- Completion of Medical Technologist or Histologist program
- ASCP Certification or eligibility required
- 3-5 years as a Medical Technologist or Clinical Histologist preferred
- Strong Generalist, Lead Tech, or Histologist experience
As a Member of the Team, you will enjoy:
- Full Benefits Package
- Mentorship Opportunities with some of the best Laboratory Leadership in the region
- Competitive Compensation.
- Room for growth in your career
If you bring the above skills to the facility, we will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, apply now and/or send your resume to:
Chase Roesner – Senior Recruiter
Email: chase @mleehealthcare.com