$10,000 Sign-on Bonus fully paid out after 90 days of employment!
MLee Healthcare is seeking a new grad or experienced Medical Laboratory Technician ( MLT ) or Medical Technologist ( MT ) to join their tight-knit team. Small hospital with great work culture and a manageable workload, located nearby large cities such as Springfield and Columbus, Ohio!
Schedule: This full-time position is scheduled to work from 2:00 PM TO 10:30 PM.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition/Professional Development reimbursement
- Hospital-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings account with employer match
- Employee wellness program
About the position:
As a Medical Laboratory Technician or Technologist (MLT/MT), you will be responsible for performing specimen collection, processing, testing, and resulting following laboratory policy and procedure manual. Performs quality control, maintenance, and calibrations for all analytical testing.
- Performs specimen collection on patients across the age spectrum. Obtains blood and non-blood specimens for laboratory testing. Follows all laboratory policies and procedures for patient identification and sample collection.
- Verifies all lab orders. Completes order entry in Laboratory Information System (LIS) and web-based portal for Managed Care specimens.
- Performs routine and special laboratory tests. Follows all laboratory policies and procedures for laboratory testing. Calls critical results to healthcare providers.
- Adheres to quality control policies and procedures. Identifies possible problems that may adversely affect test results and correct them or notify the supervisor. Reviews orders, results, and quality control for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintains clinical instrumentation. Performs preventative maintenance and troubleshooting. Reviews quality control results and documentation to perform calibration procedures. Performs correlations between instruments according to laboratory policy.
What qualifications are we looking for?
- Associate's or Bachelors's Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science or related field.
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or equivalent certification required.
- New graduate or experienced applicants welcome!
A.R. Boutari 440.901.1000