Medical Technologist Opportunity (ASCP Certification Required)
2nd and 3rd Shifts Available
One of our clients in the region has engaged us to recruit Medical Technologists for their growing team. Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. This is the perfect opportunity for you to settle down and become a member of a tight-knit and family-oriented community.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine the presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from the analysis of medical tests or clinical results into the computer for storage
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or a related field
- Associate degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP or AMT Board of Registry/Board of Certification
For immediate and confidential consideration, apply now and or email a copy of your resume to the recruiter working on this search.
Kara Scherff – Healthcare Recruiter
Email: Kara @mleehealthcare.com