Medical Technologist (ASCP or AMT Certification Required)
We have been engaged by one of our clients in the region to recruit a Medical Technologist for their growing team. This scenic location is a great chance to work among the best. Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task.
Day and Night Shift Roles are Available.
Analyzing lab testing is complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MT/MLTs when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine the presence of normal or abnormal components.
- Collect biological specimens from patients.
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis.
- Enter data from the analysis of medical tests or clinical results into a computer for storage.
Medical Technologist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or an associate degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
- For immediate and confidential consideration apply now and email a copy of your resume to the recruiter working on this search.
Aaron Rodriguez - Healthcare Recruiter
Email: arod @mleehealthcare.com