ASCP Medical Technologist MT / MLT
SIGN ON BONUS/BRAND NEW FACILITY/FLEXIBLE SHIFTS
MLee Healthcare has been engaged by a client to recruit a Medical Technologist for their growing team in New Jersey.
- Degree in Medical Technology
- Valid ASCP or AMT certification required
- Medical Technologists, or Clinical Laboratory Technologists, perform diagnostic testing on patient samples and analyze test results for accuracy, acceptability, and critical limits to aid physicians in the diagnosis or monitoring of various disease states
- As a Medical Technologist, you will be responsible for performing moderate and high complexity testing
- You will analyze, review, and report test results and quality control results, and ensure specimen integrity by adhering to laboratory procedures for specimen handling and processing
- You will correctly receive specimens, print labels, and enter and verify patient data without errors
- You will identify problems which may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results
- You will participate in proficiency testing activities in each applicable technical area
If interested in this opportunity please contact...
Paul Levitin - Recruiter
Email: paul @ mleehealthcare. com
Posted 151 days ago