Medical Technologist MT / Clinical Lab Scientist (ASCP or AMT)
All Shits, Generalist, Full Time
Competitive Salary, Student Loan Repayment, & Comprehensive Benefits
The ideal candidate for this role will perform and monitor a full range of laboratory testing and analysis. Assumes responsibility for problem resolution, quality control, and required equipment maintenance with minimal supervision.
- Active certification through ASCP or AMT required - eligible for cert within 6 months will be considered for an ideal candidate.
- NYS License
- 4 year degree in applicable field of study
- Need to have a basic grasp of scientific laboratory procedures, including using laboratory equipment and generating reports from laboratory tests.
- The Medical Laboratory Technologist will spend the bulk of their time testing blood and bodily fluids by using complex laboratory equipment to ascertain a wide variety of information.
- Examine specimens for bacteria, viruses or parasites.
- Measure levels of drugs or other chemicals in the blood to help ensure medications are at their most therapeutic levels.
- Look at the chemical content of the blood to determine deficiencies in nutrients or excesses of cholesterol or blood sugars.
- Make use of cell counters, cultures, microscopes and other various types of equipment
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to:
Paul Levitin Healthcare Recruiter