Medical Technologist MT / MLT (ASCP or AMT)
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and career development opportunities.
Enjoy a laid-back lifestyle with outdoor activities, beautiful scenery, and a great climate.
Apply now and start your new adventure today!
* Housing available through facility *
The ideal candidate for this role will perform and monitor a full range of laboratory testing and analysis. Assumes responsibility for problem resolution, quality control, and required equipment maintenance with minimal supervision.
- Graduate of an accredited 2-year MLT program, or a 4-year Laboratory science program – MLS, MT, or CLS.
- MLT/MLS/MT certified or eligible (must obtain within 6 months of hire date).
- Need to have a basic grasp of scientific laboratory procedures, including using laboratory equipment and generating reports from laboratory tests.
- Working knowledge of critical blood banking, chemistry, hematology, coagulation, urinalysis, and microbiology is preferred.
- The Medical Laboratory Technologist will spend the bulk of their time testing blood and bodily fluids by using complex laboratory equipment to ascertain a wide variety of information.
- Examine specimens for bacteria, viruses, or parasites.
- Measure levels of drugs or other chemicals in the blood to help ensure medications are at their most therapeutic levels.
- Look at the chemical content of the blood to determine deficiencies in nutrients or excesses of cholesterol or blood sugars.
- Make use of cell counters, cultures, microscopes, and other various types of equipment
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to:
Lynsey Ruiz / Healthcare Recruiter