ASCP Medical Technologist - MT / MLT/ CLS - 13 Week Travel Assignment
*Make up to $41,000.00 at the end of your 13-week contract. *
This role is for a travel Medical Technologist - MT/MLT on a 13 week assignment with a beautifully renovated facility in Central/Sothern Louisiana outside Alexandria, LA.
Great pay, compassionate professionals, and a chance to grow in your career are among the many benefits this role has to offer.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP or AMT Board of Registry/Board of Certification
To take the next step in your career apply now or send resume to:
Chase Roesner / Senior Recruiter