Full-Time / Sign-On Bonus / Competitive Pay
This tight-knit growing community has a lot to offer. Having access to an array of activities in the area. They prioritize making patients feel at home and cared for. Your family will find themselves immersed in the community in no time.
- Certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensure
- An associate or bachelor's degree in nursing
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant cardiac nursing experience, accompanied by at least one year of supervisory or leadership experience
- Proficiency in Cath Lab procedures
- A bachelor's degree is mandatory for RNs in this role.
- Supervising staff in the Cardiac Cath Lab, Pre/Post Cath Lab, and Endoscopy departments.
- Coordinating clinical operations with other departments.
- Managing day-to-day operations in these areas to ensure quality patient outcomes.
- Assisting the Director with departmental operations.
- Overseeing departmental functions to meet hospital objectives.
- Providing clinical expertise and supervision to staff.
- Demonstrating superior clinical skills in the cath lab and mentoring staff.
Allow me to provide you with a glimpse of the benefits we have in store for you:
- Retirement plan
- Comprehensive Insurance Benefits
- Wellness program
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and holidays
This opportunity provides excellent compensation, a supportive team of caring professionals, and ample prospects for career advancement.
To take the next step in your career apply now and/or send a resume to:
Lydia McCall Executive Recruiter