Certified Respiratory Therapist
Sign On Bonus / Relocation Assistance
Multiple Campuses, Multiple Shifts Available
Looking to take the next step in your career in a scenic location? Look no further.
- Must be a graduate of an AMA Accredited Respiratory Therapy program and credentialed by the National Board for Respiratory Care as a Certified (CRT) or Registered (RRT) Respiratory Therapist
- Must be licensed within the state of Ohio
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- One year of clinical experience
Job Descriptions/Essential Functions:
- Assess Cardio-Pulmonary care given; identify problems and/or need for improvement; communicate information to department director, physician, or charge nurse as appropriate assess patients' needs and health status as required.
- Communicate to charge nurse or physician assistant with Cardio-Pulmonary Quality Assurance activities, as requested.
- Provides skilled, evidence-based care competently under the direction of a physician and evaluates the efficacy of problem-solving techniques and activities implemented to improve the department.
- Assists in the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient needs.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with nursing standards, obtains and documents allergies, medications, procedures, immunizations, past medical history, family history, social history, chief complaint, and vital signs.
For consideration, call or email resume:
Tyler Garner Healthcare Recruiter