**Shift:** Morning Shift, 4/10 (Four days a week, 10-hour shifts) (Mon-Thur)
**Sign-On Bonus:** $5,000
We are seeking a skilled and dedicated Certified Surgical Technologist to join our surgical team. If you're passionate about providing high-quality patient care and have the expertise to excel in a surgical environment, we want to welcome you with a $5,000 sign-on bonus. Join our morning shift team and play a vital role in ensuring successful surgical procedures while enjoying a flexible 4/10 work schedule.
- Prepare the operating room by ensuring all surgical instruments and supplies are sterilized and ready for use.
- Assist the surgical team by passing instruments and supplies during procedures.
- Maintain a sterile field to prevent infection and complications.
- Anticipate the needs of the surgical team and ensure a smooth workflow.
- Assist with patient positioning and draping.
- Handle surgical specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Maintain accurate records of surgical procedures.
- Collaborate with surgeons, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to deliver safe and efficient patient care.
-Our Endoscopy department is a busy outpatient services team seeing approximately 30 patients per day using 4 endoscopy suites and 15 pre/post rooms.
- Associate’s degree in Applied Surgical Technology or completion of an equivalent on-the-job program resulting in certification eligibility.
- Certified Surgical Technologist Certification obtained within 6 months of hire date, or Indiana license as a Licensed Practical Nurse upon hire.
For immediate consideration email resume to acr @mleehealthcare.com / Aimee Contreras / Recruiter