Clinic LPN/CMA – 3k Sign on Bonus
Are you a skilled and compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) seeking an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the healthcare field? Our client wants you to join their dynamic orthopedic and spine care team.
Position Overview: As a Clinic LPN/CMA in the Same Day Clinic, you will play a vital role in providing high-quality care to a diverse patient population. This fast-paced clinic offers a unique opportunity to work collaboratively with a team of dedicated healthcare professionals, all focused on delivering exceptional patient-centered care.
- Participates in team huddles to ensure team and patient needs are being met.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure comprehensive patient care.
- Provides patient care through gathering patient data, medication administration and checking vital signs.
- Assist orthopedic providers during patient examinations and procedures.
- Support documentation and orders under the director of medical provider.
- Ensures clinic rooms are prepared, and clinic supplies are appropriately stocked.
- Maintain accurate patient records and ensure proper documentation.
- Ortho experience not required.
- Current LPN or CMA certification in the state of Minnesota.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Compassionate and patient-centered approach to care.
- Proficiency in using electronic health record systems is a plus.
Application Process: If you are a dedicated LPN or CMA looking to contribute your skills and passion to a dynamic healthcare team, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume to us.
Relocation may be required based on location.
Join us in providing exceptional healthcare to the community. Apply today!
Tom Tomlinson / Senior Recruiter