Full time Clinical Dietician (Days)
$30.00 to 35.83 per hour depending on Exp
One (1) year experience in clinical or community nutrition
Mlee Healthcare has been contacted by one of our Oregon client to find the organization a nutrition Clinical Dietitian that has 1 year of prior experience.
To join the team in a very close knit area on the Coast.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficiently operates calculator, computer, PowerPoint, telephone, copy machine, fax machine
- Able to read, write legibly, and converse in the English language
- Maintains regular, consistent and punctual attendance at the assigned job location
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Food & Nutrition or Dietetics.
- Completion of approved coordinated undergraduate program, dietetic internship or approved masters program with qualifying work experience
- Registered dietitian or eligible for registration- must obtain registration within 1 year
- Licensed as a Dietitian in the State of Oregon
- Current Drivers License or obtain within 30 days
- Must have or be able to obtain an Oregon Food Handler, Food Manager Certification, or ServSafe Certification within 30 days of hire
- Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics preferred
- Certified Diabetic Educator
- Certified Oncology Nutrition Specialist
- Certified Nutrition Support Specialist
For immediate consideration for this position, please contact the recruiter below.
- One (1) year experience in clinical or community nutrition preferred
Dominik Miles\ National Healthcare Recruiter
Direct Line\ 206.746.6000
Posted 68 days ago