Registered Nurse - Med/Surg Department
ICU experience required
13-Week Assignment Paying Up-To $60/Hr.
You will be responsible for assessing, diagnosing, and treating patients with acute conditions such as heart attacks, respiratory distress syndrome, or shock. You may care for pre- and post-operative patients or perform advanced, invasive diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- A current registered nursing license in Missouri
- A minimum of one (1) year of recent experience in MS/Tele nursing in an acute care facility
- Current BLS, and ACLS certification required
Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to listen and understand information and ideas quickly
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans"'
If you are interested in this assignment, please email me a copy of your resume to the email below.
Kara Scherff Senior Recruiter