Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
**New Grads Welcome**
1.0/ Full-time position scheduled 40 hours a week.
Are you a recent graduate CRNA with a passion for providing exceptional patient care? We're excited to offer an opportunity in beautiful Olympia, Washington! Join our team and embark on a rewarding career as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. Enjoy a supportive environment, competitive compensation, and the chance to experience the natural beauty and recreational opportunities that Washington State has to offer.
- Examines patient’s histories for illnesses or allergies that will affect anesthesia
- Conducts pre-anesthesia assessment of patient; provides education to patient about procedure and recovery as well as impacts of anesthesia
- Orders appropriate diagnostic/laboratory studies
- Administers pre-anesthetic medication, general anesthesia and adjuvant drugs; determines type, amount, dosages
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned
Required Education and Experience
Graduate of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs or its predecessor.
Required Licenses, Certifications and/or Registrations
Current RN and ARNP licensure for the state of Washington; complies with any applicable state statutory or regulatory requirements concerning advanced practice registered nursing.
Current certification by the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA).
$15,000 Sign-on *conditions apply*
Relocation Stipend eligible
Employer contributions of 8% of your compensation for each pay period that you contribute at least 5% of your compensation.
- Paid Time Off, accrue up to 8 hours of PTO per bi-weekly pay period
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental Health & Wellness resources
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Optional or elective benefits include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short & Long term disability insurance
For immediate consideration: Please send resume to : acr @mleehealthcare.com / Aimee Contreras / Recruiter