Skip to content CT Technologist
- Perform CT scans following established protocols and physician orders.
- Prepare and position patients for CT imaging procedures, ensuring their safety and comfort throughout the process.
- Operate CT equipment, adjusting technical parameters to obtain optimal images while minimizing radiation exposure.
- Monitor patients' condition during scans, responding to any adverse reactions or emergencies.
- Review and evaluate CT images to verify their quality and adequacy for diagnostic purposes.
- Collaborate with radiologists and other healthcare professionals to interpret imaging results accurately.
- Maintain accurate patient records, documenting relevant information and ensuring compliance with regulatory standards.
- Follow infection control and safety protocols to maintain a safe working environment for patients and staff.
- Assist in the maintenance and calibration of CT equipment to ensure its proper functioning.
- Stay updated with the latest technological advancements and industry trends in CT imaging.
- Associate's degree or higher in Radiologic Technology or a related field.
- ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists) certification in CT.
- State licensure (if applicable) as a CT Technologist.
- Minimum of [X] years of experience as a CT Technologist in a hospital setting.
- Proficiency in operating CT equipment and associated software.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with patients and medical staff.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic healthcare environment, demonstrating adaptability and composure under pressure.
- Demonstrated commitment to patient care, safety, and privacy.
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with electronic medical records (EMR) systems.
If interested in this opportunity, please contact...
Christianna Covello - Recruiter
Posted 161 days ago