ARRT CT / X-Ray - Radiology Technologist
Motivated for change? This gorgeous western Colorado Facility is for you!
What’s in it for you:
- This patient centered environment is comprised of a knowledgeable and motivated team.
- Generous compensation for this position.
- Immediate opening for an experienced Radiology Technologist that could become a permanent position.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare patients for radiological procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into a specified position and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- Document patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Ability to prioritize work, manage time wisely and adjust to changes in work volume and projects.
- Ensure operation of radiology equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, requesting repairs, maintaining equipment inventory and evaluating new equipment/techniques.
What you need:
- Associate degree in radiologic technology from an accredited/approved school is required.
- Registered Radiologic Technologist (RT) with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Experience in a directly related area is preferred.
For immediate and confidential consideration, email a copy of your resume to the recruiter working on this search.
Cristian Garza / Healthcare Recruiter