Radiology Technologist / CT
Sign on/flexible shifts/State-of-the-art facility
We have been engaged by one of our community-based clients to fill multiple positions as they continue to expand their Rad team. If you are looking to join an award-winning organization that encourages professional development, this is the opportunity for you. Highly competitive pay and benefits packages align with the top-notch quality of service provided by their allied healthcare team.
- Perform diagnostic radiographic procedures and computed tomography
- Perform daily check of the work area
- Perform department ancillary functions
- Provide education to patients and staff
- Maintain professionalism and qualities consistent with a radiographer.
- Must be registered with the American Registry of Radiology Technologists (ARRT).
- CT certified or must complete CT certification within two years of hire
- Graduate of an approved school of Radiologic Technology
For immediate consideration submit a resume or contact:
Paul Levitin / Healthcare Recruiter
paul @ mleehealthcare. com