Diagnostics Imaging Tech
You will produce high quality diagnostic imaging and complete documentation of all activities according to established criteria; and adhere to department/hospital policies, procedures and processes regarding quality improvement, safety, patient flow and other issues.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited 24-month course of study program in Radiologic Technology
- Active Certification with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT)
- Active Radiologic Technologist License in the State of Montana with the Board of Radiologic Technologists.
- Demonstrate evidence of compliance with ARRT continuing education requirements.
- Basic Life Support (BLS), required.
For immediate and confidential consideration, apply now and email a copy of your resume to the Recruiter working on this search.
Dominik Miles – Healthcare Recruiter
Email: dom @mleehealthcare.com