Director of Nursing – Long Term Care
Strong leadership, great pay, and affordable housing options are just a few of the benefits this role has to offer. Apply today to get a full overview of the location, setting, and benefits this position has to offer.
This is a community where patients and colleagues are treated as family.
Director of Nursing – LTC Qualifications:
- Must hold valid Nursing degree and good standing in State of Michigan
- 3-5 years clinical experience in acute care or long term care facility
- 3-5 years in a supervisory or administrative experience preferred
- BSN preferred, ASN accepted
As a member of the team, you will enjoy:
- Full Benefits Package
- Competitive Compensation.
- Chance to lead and grow in your career with a with world class Hospital and LTC Facility
If you bring the above skills to the facility, we will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send your resume to:
Chase Roesner – Senior Recruiter
Email: chase @mleehealthcare.com