Physical Therapist Needed
Great Pay + Great Benefits + Great Perks
MLee Healthcare has been engaged by a community based hospital to recruit a Full-Time Physical Therapist to join their team.
We are seeking a well skilled, highly productive team player to work with their program.
- Responsible for the application of current knowledge, theory, evidence and sound clinical judgment in patient management.
- Works closely with the patient, family and other members of an interdisciplinary team to provide efficient and effective individualized patient care.
- Serve as advocates and promoters of health, wellness, and fitness to all.
- Offers the candidate an opportunity to join a dynamic interdisciplinary team.
- Services are provided to patients with a broad range of diagnoses including orthopedic injuries/surgeries, neurologic conditions/injuries, cardiac conditions, cancer, post-surgical and general debility.
- New graduates are welcome to apply and will be considered.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapist program.
License or Certification:
- Licensed or eligible for licensure as a Physical Therapist in NYS.
You bring the above skills to the hospital, and they will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, fabulous benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Relocation expenses and Sign on Bonus for right candidate.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume to:
Paul Levitin, Recruiter
Physical Therapy; Physical Therapist; PT; New York, NY, Poughkeepsie