Echo Sonographer Opportunity
We are seeking an Echo Sonographer to join a tight-knit team in a facility that is passionate about quality care.
This facility is in a town surrounded by beautiful lakes and mountains.
Compassionate professionals, great pay, sophisticated technology, and quality care are just a few of the benefits this role has to offer.
- Graduation from a Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs (CAAHEP) accredited ultrasound program – REQUIRED
- Credentialed through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) - REQUIRED.
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) or equivalent (RCS or CRCS)
- Current BLS
- ACLS - PREFERRED
- Two (2) years of experience in echocardiographic imaging is preferred but not required
- Training in cardiovascular sonography; with knowledge of human anatomy, physics, pathology, and physiology, pathology - required
- Skilled at performing echocardiographic studies in a variety of settings
For immediate consideration please send an updated copy of your resume to the email listed below:
Senior Recruiter │ Kara ScherffKara @mleehealthcare.com