Echocardiogram Technologist– Hospital Setting
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and career development opportunities.
Enjoy a laid-back lifestyle with outdoor activities, beautiful scenery, and a great climate.
Apply now and start your new adventure today!
Summary: As an Echo Tech with us, you'll play a crucial role in diagnosing and assessing cardiac conditions using state-of-the-art equipment and techniques. You'll work closely with our team of healthcare professionals to provide accurate and timely diagnostic images that contribute to the best possible patient care.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited diagnostic medical ultrasound program.
- Eligible for registry by ARDMS or certifications in RDMS. RVS, RVT, or RCS
- Current License in the State of Washington or willing to obtain.
- Willingness to learn Vascular or experience in Vascular preferred.
- Perform echocardiograms and related diagnostic cardiac procedures.
- Assists cardiologists and physicians in interpreting test results.
- Collaborate with medical staff to ensure accurate patient records and information.
- Maintain and calibrate equipment to ensure high quality images.
- Educate patients about procedures and answer their questions.
If you bring the above skills to the facility, we will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send your resume to:
Lynsey Ruiz / Recruiter
Email: lyn @mleehealthcare.com