Echocardiogram Technologist– Clinic Setting
Recent Graduates are Welcome to Apply
Strong leadership, great pay, and affordable housing options are just a few of the benefits this role has to offer. Apply today to get a full overview of the location, setting, and benefits this position has to offer.
This is a community where patients and colleagues are treated as family.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited diagnostic medical ultrasound program
- Eligible for registry by ARDMS or certifications in RDMS. RVS, RVT or RCS
- Current License in the State of Louisiana or willing to obtain
- Willingness to learn Vascular or experience in Vascular preferred
As a member of the team, you will enjoy:
- Full Benefits Package
- Mentorship Opportunities with some of the best Cardiac Sonographers in the region
- Competitive Compensation.
If you bring the above skills to the facility, we will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send your resume to:
Chase Roesner – Senior Recruiter
Email : chase @mleehealthcare.com