Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Rural Health Clinic
Monday - Friday 8am - 5:00pm or Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 7:00pm
No weekends or call
We are looking for a team oriented Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our team in Southern Arizona. Rural health clinic, great location, and great environment.
You will be responsible for providing primary healthcare to patients and families, focusing on health maintenance, disease prevention, patient education and counseling. Works under direct supervision of a physician following established guidelines as required and within established scope of practice. May be required to work at other Hospital-Owned Clinics or main Hospital as needed.
Primary Job Duties:
- Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients.
- Select, order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Analyze reports and findings of tests to diagnose patients.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness and injury.
- Preform procedures including, suturing and splinting
- Explain procedures, discuss test results and prescribed treatments with patients.
- Document findings and treatment course in patient electronic medical record including follow-up notes.
- Direct professional and ancillary staff regarding treatment of patients.
- Maintain up to date knowledge base for current medical practices.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality.
- Master’s degree from accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program.
- Board Certification in Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Arizona State licensure
- Current DEA licensure
- BLS Certification
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospital based clinic
- Master's (Required)
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (Required)
- Certified Physician Assistant
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- DEA Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
If interested please apply or contact:
Cristian Garza Recruiter
Email: Cgarza @mleehealthcare.com