Director of Nursing – Long-Term Care
Sign On Bonus / Relocation Assistance Offered
MLee Healthcare has been engaged by one of our clients to help recruit a Full Time Director of Nursing to join their team at the long-term care facility.
Strong leadership, great pay, and affordable housing options are just a few of the benefits this role has to offer. You can apply today to get a complete overview of the location, setting, and benefits this position provides.
Director of Nursing – LTC Qualifications:
- Must hold a valid Nursing degree and good standing in the State of Michigan
- 3-5 years of clinical experience in acute care or long-term care facility
- 3-5 years of supervisory or administrative experience preferred
- BSN preferred, ASN accepted
As a member of the team, you will enjoy:
- Full Benefits Package
- Competitive Compensation.
- Chance to lead and grow in your career with a world-class Hospital and LTC Facility
If you bring the above skills to the facility, we will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and send your resume to:
Kara Scherff Healthcare Recruiter
Email: Kara @mleehealthcare.com