Skip to content
- Operating and maintaining advanced imaging equipment, including X-ray, CT scanners, MRI machines, or ultrasound devices, to obtain high-quality images.
- Positioning patients correctly to ensure the best imaging results while adhering to safety protocols.
- Collaborating with radiologists and other medical professionals to determine the appropriate imaging techniques for specific medical conditions.
- Reviewing and evaluating images for quality and accuracy, ensuring they meet the required standards for diagnosis.
- Maintaining accurate patient records and documentation of procedures performed.
- Assisting in patient preparation and providing clear instructions to ensure a comfortable and smooth imaging process.
- Adhering to infection control and radiation safety guidelines at all times.
- Troubleshooting technical issues with imaging equipment and notifying the appropriate personnel for repairs.
If interested in this opportunity, please contact...
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Radiologic Technology or a related field.
- Certification from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or equivalent certification for specific imaging modalities (CT, MRI, Ultrasound, etc.).
- State licensure or eligibility to practice as an Imaging Technologist in Illinois.
- Proven experience and expertise in operating imaging equipment and performing various imaging procedures.
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology related to imaging technology.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain accuracy in image acquisition and documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients and medical professionals.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced healthcare environment while providing compassionate patient care.
Christianna Covello - Recruiter
Posted 74 days ago