Labor and Delivery RN
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $70,000 - $105,000 Annual Salary DOE
Bonus: Up to $15,000 for Sign-On / Relocation
Labor and Delivery RN Responsibilities:
- Provide hands-on care and constant monitoring to mothers during labor, including assessing vital signs, contractions, and fetal heart rate, while ensuring comfort and emotional support.
- Respond promptly to emergencies during childbirth, identifying complications and taking swift action to stabilize situations, collaborating with medical specialists as needed.
- Communicate effectively with patients, families, and the medical team, while educating mothers about procedures, postpartum care, breastfeeding, and newborn well-being.
Labor and Delivery RN Requirements:
- ASN or BSN nursing degree
- BLS Certification, ACLS Recommended
- Minimum 2 years of nursing experience in a hospital setting
- Ability to work in a high-tempo large hospital system.
- Great environment to grow a family.
- Endless outdoor activities including Hiking, Fishing, and Water Sports
- Rich historical sites and monuments
#RN, Labor and Delivery RN, L/D RN, Registered Nurse
If interested, apply now and email a copy of your resume to the recruiter below:
Mason Stringfellow Healthcare Recruiter
Email: Mason @ Mleehealthcare.com