Medical Laboratory Technologist (ASCP)
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
Pay: $70,000 - $110,000 Annual Salary DOE
Schedule: Evenings/ Nights
Bonus: Up to $10,000 for Sign-On
Medical Laboratory Technologist (ASCP) Responsibilities:
- Conduct a variety of precise tests on patient samples using advanced equipment and established procedures.
- Will ensure accurate results by maintaining instruments, monitoring quality, and promptly addressing any issues.
- Under the direction of the laboratory manager, the Medical Laboratory Technologist performs laboratory tests, quality control procedures and communication with physicians, nurses, and patients.
Medical Laboratory Technologist (ASCP) Requirements:
- ASCP or AMT Certification
- Associates Degree in applicable field is required (Bachelors is Preferred)
- New Grads are welcome to apply!
- Ability to work in a high-tempo environment.
#Medical Laboratory Technologist (ASCP), MLT, MT, ASCP
If interested, apply now and email a copy of your resume to the recruiter below:
Mason Stringfellow Healthcare Recruiter
Email: Mason @ Mleehealthcare.com