ASCP - Medical Technologist
Full-Time / Sign-On Bonus / Competitive Pay
This location offers plenty for a true nature lover with stunning scenery. Low-cost housing, competitive compensation, good schooling, and year-round community-based activities are among the many appeals to this position.
- Medical Technologist - MLT / MT Degree from an Accredited University
- ASCP Certification Required
- Knowledge of laboratory procedures, equipment, and quality control methods.
- Medical Technologist - MLT / MT with either new or experienced background
- Hospital or Clinical experience
- Familiarity with laboratory information systems and computer technology.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine the presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from the analysis of medical tests or clinical results into a computer for storage
- PTO(Paid Time Off)
- 401(k) Pension Plan
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flex Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Longevity Recognition
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Let me tell you more about our additional benefits
As a Medical Laboratory Technologist with our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment where patient care is our top priority. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
For immediate consideration for this opportunity, call or email your resume to:
Lydia McCall Executive Recruiter