Performs a variety of MRI tests for patients of all ages. Applies principles, theories and techniques of magnetic resonance scanning to provide reliable test results. Works with patients of all age groups (neonates, infants, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric).SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrates the ability to use a personal computer and various software programs applicable to the position.
- Demonstrates the ability to operate applicable office equipment.
- Exhibits the ability to deal effectively interdepartmentally and with the public.
- Exhibits the ability to maintain confidentiality, think and act independently with minimal supervision.
- Maintains regular, consistent and punctual attendance at the assigned job location.
- Graduate of Accredited Radiologic Technology program in Radiology
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist's Certification in Radiology and MRI
- Current Oregon License
- Current ARRT, OBMI, or licensure/certification relevant to modality
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Image Wisely pledge certificate or must obtain within 30 days of hire date and annually by January 30 thereafter
- Image Gently pledge certificate or must obtain within 30 days of hire date and annually by January 30 thereafter
- Associates degree or Bachelor's degree preferred
GENERAL INFORMATIONUnion Affiliation: UFCWThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and job skills required.PHYSICAL/MENTAL/ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- One (1) year MRI experience preferred
For immediate consideration And for resume review please submit or call
- Able to stand, walk, bend, squat, reach, and stretch frequently
- Possess physical agility and adequate reaction time to respond quickly and appropriately to unexpected patient care needs
- Needs adequate hearing and visual acuity, including adequate color vision
- Requires fine motor skills, adequate eye-hand coordination, and ability to grasp and handle objects
- Able to use proper body mechanics to assist patients in ambulating, transferring in and out of bed, chair or wheelchair
- May be required to lift up to 75 pounds
- Needs ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on telephone
- May require periodic use of personal computer
Dominik Miles\ National Healthcare Recruiter
Direct Line\ 206.746.6000
Posted 71 days ago