Great benefits / Competitive Salary / Full Time
The MRI technologist will be responsible for operating MRI equipment and creating scans per the physicians' directions, screening patients, explaining procedures, and inspecting and troubleshooting equipment. You should be able to collaborate with other healthcare professionals and train junior MRI technologists.
- Analyzing patient histories and completing screenings for pacemakers and injuries where metal objects were involved.
- Preparing and administering contrast dyes.
- Addressing patients’ concerns and ensuring that they are comfortable and calm during scans.
- Performing regular inspections of the MRI equipment and machines and scheduling maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Positioning the patients and completing MRI scans according to the physicians' specifications.
- Ensuring that the MRI rooms are clean, tidy, and safe.
- Writing reports and escalating any problems to the relevant stakeholders.
- Competitive Wages
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Annual merit increases
- No-cost health insurance option for employee
- Full suite of insurance benefits available for employees and family
- Additional pay for call hours and weekends
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Retirement with company match
- Profit sharing
- Company-paid long-term disability plan
For immediate consideration for this opportunity, call or email resume to: