MRI + X-Ray Technologist
Sign-On Bonus / Relocation Assistance
The MRI technologist will be responsible for operating MRI equipment and creating scans per the physicians' directions, screening patients, explaining procedures, and inspecting and troubleshooting equipment. You should be able to collaborate with other healthcare professionals and train junior MRI technologists.
- Days Offered
- Analyzing patient histories and completing screenings for pacemakers and injuries involving metal objects.
- Preparing and administering contrast dyes.
- Addressing patients’ concerns and ensuring they are comfortable during scans.
- Performing regular MRI equipment and machine inspections and scheduling maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Positioning the patients and completing MRI scans according to the physicians' specifications.
- Ensuring that the MRI rooms are clean, tidy, and safe.
- Writing reports and escalating any problems to the relevant stakeholders.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to:
Kara Scherff Senior Recruiter