Medical Technologist / MT, MLS (ASCP Certified)
Salary Range - Medical Technologist: $31.23 - $43.73
Multiple Positions Available: Generalist, Hematology, Micro-Biology, Chemistry, etc.
Full time $3000 Sign-bonus
We have been engaged by one of our community-based clients to fill multiple positions as they continue to expand their lab team. If you are looking to join an award-winning organization that encourages professional development, this is the opportunity for you. Highly competitive pay and benefits packages align with the top-notch quality of service provided by their allied healthcare team.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine the presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP or AMT Board of Registry/Board of Certification
For immediate and confidential consideration, apply now and email a copy of your resume to the Recruiter working on this search.
Dominik Miles – National Healthcare Recruiter
Email: dom @mleehealthcare.com