New Grad Registered Nurse Program
Multiple hospitals throughout Florida are currently seeking new grad RNs to join their program and start their professional healthcare careers.
This program will allow you to live on the beautiful beaches of Florida with similar-aged new grad Nurses for a yearlong program!
The Nurse Residency Program will provide education, support, and guidance to new graduate nurses as they begin their careers in HCA Healthcare hospitals. It is a yearlong, extensive clinical orientation (StaRN) and professional development curriculum for new graduate nurses that culminates in an evidence-based capstone project.
Job and Shift Details
- Multiple shifts available
- New grads only or less than 6 months
- MedSurg, Tele, PCU, Ortho/Neuro, Stepdown, ICU, and Rehab will all be trained
- Housing will be supplied with other New Grad Nurses
- 36 hours Weekly
- Will provide education for all required certifications (BLS, ACLS, CPI, EKG, and NIH)
- Will have mentorship throughout the entire program
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program
- Current Compact or Florida RN License
#RN, Registered Nurse, New Grad
If interested, apply now and email a copy of your resume to the recruiter below:
Mason Stringfellow Healthcare Recruiter
Email: Mason @ Mleehealthcare.com