Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Opportunity
MLee Healthcare has been engaged by one of our clients in the region to recruit a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join their team. We are seeking a well-skilled, highly productive team player to work in their clinic. This location offers beautiful scenery with nearby lakes and is only a drive away from city life. Affordable housing options, good schooling.
Nurse Practitioner Qualifications:
- Master's degree in nursing required.
- Current AL state APRN license
- Current BLS
- Bachelor's degree in physician assistant studies from an accredited program.
- Current and valid Physician Assistant license in the state of AL.
- Certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
If you bring the above skills to the hospital, they will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, an unmatched benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, please apply now and a recruiter will reach out to discuss the details of this opportunity.
Tyler Garner, Healthcare Recruiter
Email: tyler @mleehealthcare.com