Full-Time / Sign-On Bonus / Competitive Pay
This tight-knit growing community has a lot to offer. Having access to an array of activities in the area. They prioritize making patients feel at home and cared for. Your family will find themselves immersed in the community in no time.
- Master of Science in Nursing degree (MS/MSN) required.
- Representative knowledge, skills, and abilities of Nursing Professional Development.
- Supervising competency-based educational initiatives.
- Working with senior leadership to foster a culture and framework that promotes lifelong learning.
- Creating and supervising the execution of strategies to retain nursing staff.
Allow me to provide you with a glimpse of the benefits we have in store for you:
- Retirement plan
- Comprehensive Insurance Benefits
- Wellness program
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and holidays
This opportunity provides excellent compensation, a supportive team of caring professionals, and ample prospects for career advancement.
To take the next step in your career apply now and/or send a resume to:
Lydia McCall Executive Recruiter