A Circulating Nurse is a registered nurse (RN) who manages the flow of patients and materials in a surgical suite, also called an operating room nurse.
- Responsible for delivering and documenting patient care during the intra-operative period.
- Will assess the patient’s needs physiologically and emotionally and plan nursing care accordingly.
- Focuses on providing quality patient care through familiarity with and adherence to policies, procedures, and standards.
- Monitor compliance with established surgical scrub standards, policies, and procedures.
- Facilitate and demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors at all times.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing required, with preference for BSN candidates.
- Valid and active RN Licensure in the State of Montana.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certifications are required.
- Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certifications preferred.
For immediate and confidential consideration, apply now and email a copy of your resume to the Recruiter working on this search.
Kara Scherff – Healthcare Recruiter
Email: Kara @mleehealthcare.com