Physical Therapist - Full Time - Outpatient - Four 10-hour shifts!
$10,000 - $15,000 Sign on bonus paid out after 90 days!
MLee Healthcare has been engaged by one of our trusted clients near Columbus, Ohio to recruit a full-time Physical Therapist for their beautiful independent hospital. Come join a tight-knit team with great employee retention and patient satisfaction!
This position is 80% outpatient and about 20% inpatient. You will see general, ortho, outpatient and rehab patients. 8 - 12 patients per day.Schedule: 4 10-hour shifts, weekdays!
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition/Professional Development reimbursement
- Hospital paid life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings account with employer match
- Employee wellness program
- And more!
Physical Therapist Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for evaluation, treatment planning, treatment and discharge planning of patients to enhance strength, flexibility, range of motion, motor control, and reduce any pain, discomfort and swelling the patient is experiencing. Supervises patient treatments by Physical Therapy Assistants (PTAs) and students. Participates in performance improvement activities of the department and daily management of infection prevention and control activities.
For immediate consideration, apply now or contact me directly:
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist in the State of Ohio required
- BLS certification within 30 days of employment
- Basic computer skills required; prior EPIC patient charting experience preferred
- 1+ year of experience preferred
A.R Boutari Healthcare Recruiter
ARB @ MLeehealthcare.com
Posted 69 days ago